What does Bupa Choice Plus group medical insurance include?
The Bupa Choice Plus group medical insurance scheme is a budget-friendly option. This group medical insurance scheme provides you with hospital benefit and optional clinical benefit.
You can start the scheme with a subscription of around HK$3 per employee per day.
Portable and lifetime cover guaranteed
No matter how your employees' health changes, Bupa guarantees that they can continue their cover throughout their life by transferring membership to Bupa CarePro.
Special offer for child members
All children in a family can all enrol for the cost of just one child's subscription.
- It's simple to administer, with claim payments credited directly to employees' bank accounts.
- Online services make administration easy.
- Employees do not need to have a medical examination, go through individual underwriting or make a health declaration.
Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Choice of ward, semi-private and private room levels
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- When employees are hospitalised outside Hong Kong, we provide admission deposit, emergency medical repatriation, and HK$120,000 extra hospital cover after they return to Hong Kong
The above information is only a product summary. Please refer to the product brochure and contract for details.
You can contact Bupa through the following channels.