What does Corporate HealthNet Plus group medical insurance include?
The Corporate HealthNet Plus group medical insurance scheme provides comprehensive cover including hospital benefit and clinical benefit. Members can use their medical card at any network clinic, with no medical bills to pay and no claims procedure to follow. This group medical insurance scheme also provides free hospital cash, top-up medical benefit and dental benefit.
Extensive network of clinics
Around 1,600 doctors and medical service providers in Hong Kong and Macau accept the Bupa's
Cashless treatment and no claims procedure
When the Bupa medical card is used at a network clinic or diagnostic center, there is no need to pay any clinical expenses (except co-payment) or lodge a claim.
Portable and lifetime cover guaranteed
No matter how your employees' health changes, Bupa guarantees that they can continue their cover throughout their life by transferring membership to Bupa CarePro.
Special offer for child members
All children in a family can all enrol for the cost of just one child's subscription.
- It's simple to administer, with claim payments credited directly to employees' bank accounts.
- Provides a variety of reimbursement and co-payment options under Clinical Benefit to match your budget.
- Online services make administration easy.
- Employees do not need to have a medical examination, go through individual underwriting or make a health declaration.
Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Choice of ward, semi-private and private room levels
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
Hospital Cash Benefit
- Provides a daily cash sum of up to HK$700 for 120 days per year (A total of HK$84,000) for confinement in a ward bed at hospitals of Hospital Authority in Hong Kong
Top-up Medical Benefit
- We reimburse 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under Hospital and Surgical Benefit
Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- When employees are hospitalised outside Hong Kong, we provide admission deposit, emergency medical repatriation, and HK$120,000 extra hospital cover after they return to Hong Kong.
The above information is only a product summary. Please refer to the product brochure and contract for details.
You can contact Bupa through the following channels.