What does Enterprise HealthNet group medical insurance include?
The Enterprise HealthNet group medical insurance scheme provides full cover for hospital and clinical expenses when employees use their Bupa medical card in our network hospitals and clinics. This group medical insurance scheme also provides free hospital cash and top-up medical benefit.
Largest network of clinics
About 2,200 doctors and medical service providers in Hong Kong and Macau accept the Bupa medical card.
Full cover for hospital and clinical expenses
Full cover for treatment received at any network clinic and network hospital including Canossa Hospital, St. Paul's Hospital, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, Union Hospital and St. Teresa's Hospital.
Cashless treatment and no claims procedure
When employees use the medical card at any local private hospital or network clinic, they do not need to pay any medical bills and there is no claims procedure to follow.
Portable and lifetime cover guaranteed
No matter how your employees' health changes, Bupa guarantees that they can continue their cover throughout their life by transferring membership to Bupa CarePro.
Special offer for child members
All children in a family can all enrol for the cost of just one child's subscription.
- It's simple to administer, with claim payments credited directly to employees' bank accounts.
- Provides a variety of reimbursement and co-payment options under Clinical Benefit to match your budget.
- Online services make administration easy.
- Employees do not need to have a medical examination, go through individual underwriting or make a health declaration.
Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Choice of ward, semi-private and private room levels
- Employees can use the Bupa medical card for hospital admission. No deposit is required and there are no hospital bills to pay and no claims procedure to follow.
- Employees are fully covered for treatment at network hospitals (except Special Services)
- Choose other hospitals outside our network and enjoy cover up to benefit limits
- Benefit items include:
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Special Services
- Use the Bupa medical card, with no medical bills to pay and no claims procedure to follow
- Covers prescribed western medication, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, treatment by western physicians, physiotherapists, Chinese herbalists, Chinese bonesetters and chiropractors
- Enjoy full cover when you consult a doctor in the Bupa network
- Around 2,200 network doctors and medical service providers
- Choose doctors outside our network and enjoy cover up to benefit limits
Hospital Cash Benefit
- Provides a daily cash sum of up to HK$1,000 for 120 days per year (A total of HK$120,000) for confinement in a ward bed at hospitals of Hospital Authority in Hong Kong
Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- We reimburse 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under Hospital and Surgical Benefit
Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- When employees are hospitalised outside Hong Kong, we provide admission deposit, emergency medical repatriation, and HK$120,000 extra hospital cover after they return to Hong Kong.
The above information is only a product summary. Please refer to the product brochure and contract for details.
This scheme is only available for direct enrolment through Bupa's Health Management Consultant.
You can contact Bupa through the following channels.