To submit your clinical or dental claims, simply follow these two steps:
Step 1：Complete and sign the claim form. Return it with all required documents to our Claims Department within 90 days of your treatment. Address: 18/F DCH Commercial Centre, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Office hours：9am to 6pm, Mon to FriRequired documents include：
- Original receipts showing the treatment date, patient's name, diagnosis and the breakdown of charges
- A referral letter from your doctor you are making a claim for specialist consultation, physiotherapy, chiropractic treatment or diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests
- The prescription for any Chinese herbalist consultation, if you are making such a claim
Step 2：Bupa may contact you for more information. We will let you know the claims result within 5 to 7 working days of our receiving all required documents and then pay your claims to your designated bank account by auto-pay.
- You, the member, are responsible for obtaining any documents required in support of your claim (including any payments to third parties).
Group member enquiries
Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm. Our customer service officers are pleased to help you.
- 2517 5388General enquiries:
- 2517 5789Pre-authorisation:
Leave your contact information. We will respond to you within the same day or the next working day.
Send your enquiry about group medical insurance by email.