To submit your claims to us, simply follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Sign and complete the claim form. Return it with your medical report to our Claims Department within 90 days of diagnosis of the eligible critical illness.
Address: 18/F DCH Commercial Centre, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Office hours: 9am to 6pm, Mon to Fri.
- Step 2: Bupa will give you the correct form for your critical illness. Please ask your doctor to complete, sign and stamp it. The doctor should then return it to us.
- Step 3: Bupa may contact you for more information. We will let you know the result of your claims within 10 to 12 working days of our receiving all required documents. We will then pay your claims by cheque.
- If you are a Bupa individual health insurance member, Bupa will assess your hospital claim automatically and pay your eligible treatment costs under the free Medical Top-up Benefit (not applicable to Bupa Wise Choice and Bupa Hospital Cash members).
- You, the member, are responsible for obtaining any documents required in support of your claims (including any payments to third parties).
Mon-Fri, 9am - 7pm. Our customer service officers are pleased to help you.
- 2517 5333Individual schemes:
- 2517 5383Bupa Gold scheme:
Leave your contact information. We will respond to you within the same day or the next working day.
Send your enquiry about individual medical insurance by email.