Bupa helps you in taking control of your health through our wellbeing programme.
Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Assessment
Service provided by Qualigenics Medical
What is included in this assessment?
- Oral glucose tolerance test – including fasting blood glucose and post-prandial blood glucose, effectively identify any diabetes
- Lipids profiles – examining the triglycerides, HDL-C and LDL-C levels; excessive LDL cholesterol can lead to blood vessel corrugation
- Microalbuminuria – excessive urine albumin indicates risk of kidney failure, coronary heart disease, stroke and even death
- Post-screening report will be explained by an endocrinologist
Key benefits of the assessment
Knowing whether you are diabetes or in the pre-diabetic stage or belong to a high-risk group who will easily develop the life-threatening cardio-cerebral-vascular diseases.
Exclusive offer for Bupa members: $548 Original price: $788
Offer is valid from 1 May 2013 until 30 April 2014
Please call Qualigenics Medical at +852 3607 7878 for advance booking
- The services under Bupa Wellbeing Program are provided by the participating Service Provider, Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa") shall not be responsible for any liabilities arising out of the services provided by the Service Provider.
- The Bupa Wellbeing Program is exclusive for Bupa member only.
- Scope of services may be changed from time to time by the participating Service Provider, please call the participating Service Provider's booking hotline for most updated information.
- Terms & Conditions of Bupa Wellbeing Programme:
- Member should call the participating Service Provider's booking hotline to make appointment before enjoying the service.
- Member must present Bupa membership Card to enjoy the offer.
- Member who has successfully made appointment must show up on time. For rescheduling, member should call the participating service provider's hotline 24 hours in advance.
- Such offer cannot be exchanged with cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- In case of disputes, the decision of the participating Service Provider shall be final.
For enquiry about Bupa Wellbeing Programme, please call +852 2517 5838 or email to email@example.com