What does Bupa Gold medical insurance include?
The Bupa Gold medical insurance scheme covers hospital expenses at private room level. It also offers full cover benefits for clinical expenses, maternity benefit and dental benefit. This scheme is suitable for individuals as well as companies that wish to provide the best medical protection for senior executives as their group medical insurance.
Special offer: Enjoy two months free cover for joint enrolment in Bupa CarePro. One month free cover for single enrolment. Offer expires on 26 June.
Lifetime medical insurance guaranteed
Bupa guarantees that you can renew your cover for life, regardless of your claims history.
We fully cover room and board charges and miscellaneous hospital services expenses. Consultation fees of western physicians, physiotherapists and chiropractors are fully covered.
Cashless treatment and no claims procedure
When you use your Bupa medical card at any local private hospital or network clinic, you don't need to pay any medical bills or even need to lodge a claim.
Higher surgical benefit
You enjoy better cover because Bupa pays out surgical benefit on a per-operation basis rather than per disability. You can see how this works in the surgical claim example.
- Maternity Benefit and Dental Benefit of your choice
- Whatever claims you've made, we won't add any extra individual charges when you renew your contract.
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- You are welcome to enrol your whole family, with no need for any medical examination
Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Private room level
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
Free Overseas Medical Contingency Top-up Benefit
- Additional cover of HK$500,000 for emergency medical treatment overseas
Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- When you are hospitalised outside Hong Kong, we provide admission deposit, emergency medical repatriation, and HK$120,000 extra hospital cover after you return to Hong Kong
Bupa Wellness Programme
- Each member aged 18 or above will enjoy a complimentary Wellness Service specified by us or redeem up to HK$1,000 worth of other healthcare services once every year
- Covers prescribed western medication, Chinese herbalists and Chinese bonesetters, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests and full cover for treatment by western physicians, physiotherapists and chiropractors
- Free choice of doctors
- When you use your Bupa medical card you don't need to pay any medical bills or even need to
lodge a claim
- Around 1,800 network doctors and medical service providers accept the Bupa medical card
- Lifetime renewal guaranteed
- Two visits of scaling and polishing, unlimited visits for other dental treatment
- Covers obstetrician's fee, hospitalisation charges, prenatal and postnatal check-up costs, and nursery care for newborn baby during a hospital confinement
What's not covered?
Must-ask questions before enrolment
The above information is only a product summary. Please refer to the product brochure and contract for details.
You can contact Bupa through the following channels.