What does Bupa Care Kid medical insurance include?
The Bupa Care Kid medical insurance scheme provides comprehensive health insurance for your children. The medical insurance cover includes hospital benefit, clinical benefit and hospital cash benefit.
Bupa Care Kid discount: Enjoy 50% discount for enrolment with both parents!
Full cover for hospital expenses with no limit on each hospital expense. You can see how this works in this claim example.
Child subscription discount
You'll receive a 50% discount on Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit if both parents enrol in the Bupa CarePro medical insurance scheme.
No claim renewal discount (NCB)
You can get up to 15% no claim renewal discount (NCB).
Lifetime health insurance guaranteed
Bupa guarantees that you can renew your cover for life, regardless of your claims history.
No extra subscription because you claim
Whatever claims you've made, we won't add any extra individual charges when you renew your contract.
Cashless hospitalisation and no claims procedure
When you use your Bupa medical card at any local private hospital, you don't need to pay an admission deposit or hospital bills and there is no claims procedure to follow.
Companion bed benefit
We cover the expenses of a companion bed for parents or family members who look after their children during hospitalisation.
- Bupa pays out surgical benefit per operation rather than per disability. You can see how this works in the surgical claim example.
- Up to HK$100,000 extra Cancer and Kidney Dialysis Benefit per year
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Day case surgery or clinical operations are covered
Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Choice of ward, semi-private or private room levels
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- When you are hospitalised outside Hong Kong, we provide admission deposit, emergency medical repatriation, and HK$120,000 extra hospital cover after you return to Hong Kong.
What's not covered?
Must-ask questions before enrolment
The above information is only a product summary. Please refer to the product brochure and contract for details.
You can contact Bupa through the following channels.
Send your enquiry by email to our Business Development team.