What does Bupa Crystal medical insurance include?
The Bupa Crystal medical insurance scheme covers hospital expenses at private room level. The medical insurance cover includes hospital benefit, clinical benefit and a free body check. This medical insurance scheme provides full cover for hospital and clinical expenses.
Special offer: Enrol in the brand new Bupa Together with your family and enjoy up to 15% lifetime discount for everyone. What's more, each member will get $300 supermarket coupons. Offer expires 31 December.
Lifetime health insurance guaranteed
Bupa guarantees that you can renew your cover for life, regardless of your claims history.
No extra subscription because you claim
Whatever claims you've made, we won't add any extra individual charges when you renew your contract.
Full cover for hospital and clinical expenses
Full cover for treatment received at any network clinic or network hospital, including Canossa Hospital, Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital, St. Teresa's Hospital and Union Hospital.
Cashless treatment and no claims procedure
When you use your Bupa medical card at any network hospital or network clinic, you don't need to pay any medical bills or even need to lodge a claim.
Free body check
If you buy Clinical Benefit you'll receive a free body check and preventive programme.
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Day case surgery or clinical operations are covered
- You are welcome to enrol your whole family, with no need for any medical examination
Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Private room level
- Use your Bupa medical card to be admitted to any network hospital, with no deposit required, no hospital bills to pay and no claims procedure to follow
- Full cover for treatment received at network hospitals
- Choose other hospitals outside our network and enjoy cover up to benefit limits
- Benefit items include:
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Home Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
Free Bupa Lifelong Preventive Programme
Choose from preventive health programmes such as nutrition consultation, flu vaccination, dental service or a body check
Free Loyalty Bonus Programme (for members aged 18 or above)
Choose from check-ups such as cancer screening, ultrasound scanning, mammograms or bone mineral density test
Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- When you are hospitalised outside Hong Kong, we provide admission deposit, emergency medical repatriation, and HK$120,000 extra hospital cover after you return to Hong Kong.
What's not covered?
Must-ask questions before enrolment
The above information is only a product summary. Please refer to the product brochure and contract for details.
You can contact Bupa through the following channels.
Send your enquiry by email to our Business Development team.