Six reasons to recommend Bupa to your customers:
Bupa - a world leader in healthcare
- Established in the UK, Bupa offers medical insurance, runs care homes for older people, operates hospitals, and provides workplace health services, health assessments and chronic disease management services.
- With 60 years of experience, Bupa is now the largest medical insurer in the UK and Saudi Arabia.
- With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare.
Bupa HK - a medical insurance specialist for over 35 years
- Specialising in health insurance for over 35 years in Hong Kong.
- We are trusted by many large corporations such as airlines, public utilities to provide group medical insurance.
- We are now the largest medical insurer in Hong Kong.
Pioneering medical insurance
- We have the largest medical network in Hong Kong.
- We were the first to offer a medical card to enable cashless treatment and no claims procedure.
- We were the first to promise no extra subscription because you claim. (Individual scheme)
- We were the first to guarantee lifetime medical insurance cover. (Individual scheme)
- We were the first to pay surgical benefit per-operation, offering better cover. (Individual scheme)
- We are the first to guarantee lifetime cover for employees after membership transfer. (Group scheme)
Efficient claims settlement
- Over 90% of hospital claims and clinical claims were settled within 5 working days in 2012.
- Total paid amount was about HK$1 billion in 2012.
Simple enrolment and administration
- Employees do not need to have a medical examination, go through individual underwriting or make a health declaration.
- Employers can manage their scheme through easy-to-use online services.
Make good health accessible
- We provide health information, online health tests, mobile apps, chronic disease management program and health privileges to take care of your customers' health.
Some of the above product features are not applicable to particular Bupa health insurance schemes.
Send your enquiry about group medical insurance by email.