To submit a claim, simply follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Sign and complete the claim form. Return it with the medical report to our Claims Department within 90 days of diagnosis of the eligible critical illness.
Address: 18/F DCH Commercial Centre, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Office hours: 9am to 6pm, Mon to Fri.
- Step 2: Bupa will give the member the correct form for his or her critical illness. Please ask the member's doctor to complete, sign and stamp it before returning to us.
- Step 3: Bupa may contact the member for more information. We will let the member know the claims result within 10 to 12 working days of our receiving all required documents. We will then pay the claims by cheque.
- If your client is a Bupa individual health insurance member, Bupa will assess the hospital claims automatically and pay the eligible treatment costs under the free Medical Top-up Benefit (not applicable to Bupa Wise Choice and Bupa Hospital Cash members).
- The member is responsible for obtaining any documents required in support of his or her claim (including any payments to third parties).
Send your enquiry by email to our Business Development team.