Destress with Bupa
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa") is the organiser of this event. In case of any dispute, Bupa (Asia) Limited ("Bupa") reserves the right of final decision.
2. Participants participate in this activity on a voluntary basis. Before participating in this activity, all participants must read and abide by these terms and conditions. Anyone participating in this event agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions.
3. Participants must upload fitness videos to their Facebook feed or Instagram stories with the tag @bupahongkong from 20 April 2020 (12:00 Hong Kong time) until 3 May 2020 (23:59 Hong Kong time). Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. Participants should maintain their Instagram account or Facebook feed as public under the privacy settings until the winning results are announced.
5. Bupa will collaborate with Delicious Express to donate food packs to support underprivileged families. For each participant who uploads a video, Bupa will donate a food pack (up to 500 food packs). The donation dates are from 4 May to 10 May.
6. Participants can upload more than one video, but each person shall only have one chance to win the prize. If any deception, hacking or other illegal behaviour is found to violate the rules of the event, their participation and / or winning qualifications will be voided. Bupa reserves the right to take action against any deceptive behaviour.
7. Bupa will give away one-time free Quality HealthCare (QHMS) acupuncture treatment valued at HKD520 or HKD585 or Amazon US$3 e-coupons for overseas participants in this event. A total of 500 gifts are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last. Bupa will contact the winners by Facebook messenger or Instagram direct message from 4-8 May 2020 for gift redemption. All winners must send the name on their identity document, contact phone number and e-mail address before 8 May 2020 (that is, before 23:59 Hong Kong time) to make prize claim arrangements. The prizes of those who reply after the deadline will be forfeited. In the event of loss or damage of any prize, Bupa will not reissue it, make any compensation or assume any responsibility. Bupa will have the right to select and pick the first 500 qualified participants. In case of any dispute, Bupa has the final decision.
8. All information collected is only used for this event for gift redemption purposes. Registration information will not be used for any sales activities and will be destroyed within one week after receiving the prize.
9. If the information submitted is missing or incorrect, and Bupa fails to contact the winners or verify the identity of the winners, their eligibility will be cancelled.
10. Bupa is not the prize supplier for this event. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions set by the suppliers. In case of any dispute, the winner shall contact the prize supplier, and Bupa shall not be held liable. Acupuncture treatment provided by the prize supplier should not be used as a substitute for specific medical or diagnostic advice, and only intends to provide the user with relief from musculoskeletal discomfort or tension. It is the participants’ responsibility to determine whether the acupuncture treatment is appropriate for them and seek medical advice in advance in relation to any questions or concerns. Bupa shall not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury in connection with the use of acupuncture treatment.
11. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to any third party.
12. Bupa reserves the right to disqualify participants and revoke the prizes if it is discovered that any empty account or fake account is used to participate in the event.
13. Bupa shall not be held liable for any delay in the materials submitted by the participants due to computer, network, telephone, or technical failure, and the participants shall not be held accountable by Bupa.
14. The videos uploaded by the participants must be original works taken by the participants. Participants shall ensure that they own the intellectual property rights of the content of the works, and guarantee that such works shall not infringe or violate someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights (like copyrights or trademarks).
15. If any uploaded videos are not original and violate any copyright laws, all legal liability and consequences in such connection shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant participants. Bupa will not bear any legal responsibility in any event. In case of any dispute, all decisions of Bupa will be final and binding on all participants and winners.
16. All uploaded videos must not contain any insinuating or defamatory content, violence, pornography, hate speech, discrimination, disease names, offensive language, indecent, obscene, or any offensive language and behaviour. Once found and verified, all videos that violate the rules of this event will be removed and participants shall be disqualified from this event. The final decision will be made by Bupa.
17. Anyone participating in this event agrees to grant Bupa a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate the shared content and derivative works. Bupa has the right to edit videos, copy, publish, display, use, upload them to the Internet or use them for publicity and promotion.
18. This event is not related to Facebook and Instagram and is not sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook and Instagram.
19. Bupa reserves the right to change or terminate this event at any time and to amend any relevant terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Bupa reserves the right of final decision.
20. Participants acknowledge and understand that it is their responsibility to determine their suitability, ability and capacity to participate in this event and any activity or exercise recommended. Whenever in doubt, participants should seek medical advice in advance.
21. Participants shall not participate this event under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, or if suffering from any health conditions which may be contraindicated for the activity or exercise recommended.