Bupa Online Enrolment
Instant online quotation and purchase
【Family special offer】Enjoy 10% off for single enrolment, and up to 50% off for 3 or more enrolments! *
Bupa Hero VHIS
Annual benefit limit up to HK$40 millionQuote & Buy Online
Triple protection for up to 98% of serious critical illnesses22Quote & Buy Online
Bupa MyFlexi VHIS
Add "Push the Limit Benefit"4,5 to enjoy combined benefit up to HK$1.68MQuote & Buy Online
Quality healthcare cover for the price-consciousQuote & Buy Online
Products for online enrollment
Matched results: product(s) Reset Filter
Bupa Hero VHISAnnual benefit limit up to HK$40 million! Full cover3 for all eligible cancer surgery expenses and treatments.
Enjoy 10% off for single enrolment, and up to 50% off for 3 or more enrolments*! Supplementary Critical Illness Benefit is available to cover up to 98% of critical illnesses21!
Bupa Hero VHIS
- Annual benefit limit up to HK$40 million
- Full cover3 for all eligible cancer surgery expenses and treatments (e.g. chemotherapy or targeted therapy) and other serious and common illnesses (e.g. stroke, kidney failure, cataract) surgery expenses received in Asia, Australia and New Zealand1,2 or worldwide excluding the United States2
- Full cover3 on unlimited outpatient visits 90 days pre- and 365 days post-hospitalisation (e.g. physiotherapy, follow-up consultations)
- 4 deductible options8 are available to further lower your premiums up to 65%9.
- No lifetime benefit limit and coverage will be automatically renewed each year
- Flexible optional benefits (Clinical, Dental, Maternity, Optical)6
- First Mental Health Clinical Network in Hong Kong + 24-hour Mental Health Service Hotline
- Eligible for tax deduction on up to HK$8,000 in premiums annually6,7
Bupa MyFlexi VHISA tax deductible VHIS plan6,7. Add "Push the Limit Benefit"4,5 to enjoy combined benefits up to HK$1.68M Full Cover & Supplementary Major Medical Benefit annually.
Enjoy 20% off now! Child discount up to 35% off^!
Bupa MyFlexi VHIS
- Add "Push the Limit Benefit"4,5 to enjoy combined benefits up to HK$1.68M Full Cover & Supplementary Major Medical Benefit annually
- Claim a tax deduction on up to HK$8,000 in premiums annually6,7
- Unknown pre-existing conditions are covered as soon as your policy is in effect, subject to the policy’s General Exclusions
- By selecting from our many optional benefits6, you can tailor your policy to better protect your health and wellbeing
Bupa MyBasic VHISA certified worldwide medical insurance plan with HK$420,000 annual benefit limit. You can claim a tax deduction on up to HK$8,000 in premiums annually7.
Enjoy 20% off now+!
Bupa MyBasic VHIS
- Claim a tax deduction up to HK$8,000 in premium annually7
- No ward class restriction (Covering private, semi-private and ward room level)
- Unknown pre-existing conditions are covered, subject to a waiting period10
- Eligible to enrol on or before 80 years old and guaranteed renewal up to 100 years old11
- Cover for medical expenses as a result of congenital condition(s) with symptoms appearing or diagnosed10 after age 8
Bupa CareProThis affordable choice of medical insurance gives you the essential medical cover you need. With the option to add Full Cover Benefit, you can also enjoy cashless treatment without deposit and claims procedure by using Bupa's medical card12,13.
Enjoy 10% off now!#
- Full cover3 for all eligible hospital expenses up to HK$853,700 yearly
- Full cover3 benefit for eligible cancer treatment and kidney dialysis
- Cashless treatment without deposit and claims procedure by using Bupa medical card12,13
- Up to HK$182,000 hospital cash14 yearly
- Guaranteed lifelong renewal without extra individual charges regardless of your claims history15
Bupa SafeCovers up to 98% of all serious critical illnesses22 including 85 conditions23 and triple protection with a lifetime benefit amount up to HK$3.3M in aggregate24.
Enjoy 20% off for single enrolment, 40% off for 2 or more enrolments~
- Protection against common major critical illnesses like cancer, heart attack & stroke, and other early stage critical illnesses including coronary artery disease requiring angioplasty, carcinoma-in-situ, second cancer and so on
- Flexible optional benefits (Extended Major Critical Illness Benefit, Cancer Treatment Reimbursement Benefit)
- Cashless treatment without deposit and claims procedure by using Bupa medical card25
- Health Coaching Services, including our specially designed Cancer Care Programme, for support during critical illness treatment and recovery