Medium & large companies
Coverage for 51 - 500 employees
For medium to large companies, a corporate health insurance policy needs to be flexible enough to meet the more complicated employee benefit requirements. At the same time, cost containment of medical expenses becomes a significant issue as your workforce continues to grow. Bupa, as a top-notch health specialist in Hong Kong, offers insights, solutions, and recommendations to help medium and large companies overcome these challenges and look after the health and wellbeing of their employees.
The above information is for reference only. For details, please refer to the product brochure and Schedule of Benefits for more details.
- Specialist services: Our experienced and dedicated corporate health specialists will provide services and recommendations from setup, management to review of your scheme.
- Tailor-made schemes: The comprehensive benefit options make it flexible to fulfil the employee benefit requirements of a sophisticated organisational structure.
- Large medical network: Access up to 2,200 network doctors and facilities
- Cost containment: A variety of solutions including provider network, wellness programmes and other specialised services can help control healthcare cost inflation.
- Analytics and insights: Making use of data such as claims analytics, company health risk profile and healthcare trend can help companies identify and anticipate potential health issues that can be addressed by our recommendations.
- Continuity of cover: Your employees are offered guaranteed conversion to our designated individual schemes to continue their cover after retirement or end of group cover.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.