Bupa Dental Centres
In Hong Kong, the Bupa group not only provides health insurance but also operates outpatient clinics. Our group's healthcare provision business includes a variety of services such as general practitioner and specialist clinics, dental centres, traditional Chinese medicine providers and more.
Our group's clinics form part of our extensive provider network in Hong Kong. Bupa members can visit our network clinics to enjoy healthcare services and exclusive member privileges, such as cashless treatment* when using a Bupa medical card.
To learn more about Bupa's dental operations in Hong Kong, please refer to the information below.
Professional services in convenient locations
Located in Central and Tseung Kwan O, our two Bupa Dental Centres (Hong Kong) are operated by a professional dental care team with general dentists, specialist dentists, dental nurses and administrative staff. Our Bupa Dental Centres (Hong Kong) aim to deliver high-quality, professional dental care to Bupa insurance members and other customers in Hong Kong.
Situated in a prominent business district and an up-and-coming residential area, the Centres provide customers with easy access to dental facilities and services. They also draw on international standards in providing dental services to the local community. The Bupa group is experienced in operating dental services in different regions, including the UK, Spain, Poland, Australia, Chile and Brazil, as well as Hong Kong.
Our Bupa Dental Centres (Hong Kong) are owned and operated by the Bupa group's healthcare provision arm, Quality HealthCare Group.
Benefits for Bupa members
Members with network dental coverage and eligible medical cards
• If your Bupa membership includes network dental coverage, just show your medical card (or your e-medical card on myBupa) to enjoy cashless treatment* at our Bupa Dental Centres (Hong Kong).
Members with dental benefits but no network dental coverage or eligible medical card
• For Bupa members with dental benefits but no network dental coverage or eligible medical card, you can pay for your dental treatment first and submit a claim afterwards.
Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits and Contract for your specific Bupa health insurance plan for details.
Visit our Bupa Dental Centre (Hong Kong) website to learn more about our dental services.
Booking hotline: 8200 8812
(Please make an appointment with the provider in advance)
Address: Unit 1202, 12/F, Chuang's Tower, 30-32 Connaught Road Central
Tel: 2297 0290
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm; 2:00pm - 6:30pm
Saturdays: 9:00am - 1:00pm; 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Sundays & public holidays: Closed
Bupa Dental Centre (Hong Kong) – Tseung Kwan O
Address: Shop G09-10, G/F, PopWalk I, 12 Tong Chun Street, Tseung Kwan O
Tel: 2623 3278
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm; 2:30pm - 7:00pm
Saturdays: 9:00am - 1:30pm; 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Sundays & public holidays: Closed
- Available only for Bupa members with eligible network dental coverage, up to the maximum benefit limit under your Bupa insurance policy. Treatment expenses that are not covered or which exceed the maximum benefit limit under your Bupa insurance policy must be settled by you at the dental centre.
- You should present your Bupa medical card and personal identification document for verification and record at registration.
- You should sign the e-voucher provided after dental treatment.
- Cashless treatment and dental benefit coverage are subject to the contract terms under your medical insurance policy.
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)