Bupa Medical Centre
Bupa Medical Centre
In Hong Kong, the Bupa group not only provides health insurance but also operates outpatient clinics. Our group's healthcare provision business includes a variety of services such as general practitioner and specialist clinics, dental centres, traditional Chinese medicine providers and more.
Our group's clinics form part of our extensive provider network in Hong Kong. Bupa members can visit our network clinics to enjoy healthcare services and exclusive member privileges, such as cashless treatment (see Remark 1) when using a Bupa medical card.
To learn more about Bupa's medical clinic in Hong Kong, please refer to the information below.
Premium integrated specialist healthcare services
Located in Adventist Medical Centre – Taikoo Place, Bupa Medical Centre (with facilities provided by Adventist Health Hong Kong) is our first medical centre in Hong Kong named after Bupa (see remark 2). It's a partnership with Bupa's healthcare provision arm, Quality HealthCare Medical Services (QHMS), to provide specialist outpatient consultations and day surgeries. Staffed with Bupa's service assistants to provide personalised services, the centre offers another premium healthcare option for Bupa members in need.
Situated in a prominent business district, the centre provides Bupa members with easy access to medical facilities and services. Available specialties include general surgery, gastroenterology, hepatology, orthopaedics and traumatology. It also draws on international standards in providing medical services to the local community. The Bupa group is experienced in operating medical clinics in different regions, including the UK, Spain, Poland, Australia and Chile, as well as Hong Kong.
Privileges exclusively for Bupa members
End-to-end support from Bupa's service assistants
- Check the coverage of your medical scheme
- Book follow-up consultations, treatments or arrange hospitalisation
- Help you to apply for pre-authorisation if required
- Explain the procedures of day surgeries or treatments, expenses incurred and your benefit coverage
- Assist you to submit claims on myBupa if needed
Bupa Medical Centre is one of the designated clinics of this programme which provides eligible members (see Remark 3) with access to common types of endoscopy such as colonoscopy and gastroscopy, as well as cashless treatment and a special loyalty reward (supermarket coupon)! Visit the programme website for details.
- Log in to the QHMS app with your existing myBupa account details. Scan the QR code below to download the app if you don't have it already.
- Search for Bupa Medical Centre under "Find Clinic".
- Choose a doctor from the Professional List and follow the instructions to complete your booking.
Please call (852) 5505 1702 to make an appointment.
Tel: 5505 1702
Opening Hours (by appointment only):
Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00am – 1:00pm; 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Fridays: 9:00am – 1:00pm; 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Saturdays & public holidays: Closed
Sundays: 10:00am – 1:00pm; 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Cashless treatment is only available for Bupa members with eligible coverage, up to the maximum benefit limit under your Bupa insurance policy. Treatment expenses that are not covered or which exceed the maximum benefit limit under your Bupa insurance policy must be settled by you at the medical centre. You should present your Bupa medical card and personal identification document for verification and record at registration. You should sign the e-voucher provided after treatment. Cashless treatment and medical coverage are subject to the contract terms under your medical insurance policy.
- Our Bupa Medical Centre in Hong Kong is a collaboration between Bupa and Adventist Health to provide healthcare services exclusively for Bupa members in Hong Kong. Clinic facilities are provided by Adventist Health, while the patient journey is managed by Bupa’s healthcare provision arm, Quality HealthCare Medical Services (QHMS).
- Whether you are eligible to use the Bupa EndoscopyDAY programme depends on its eligibility requirements, and is subject to your medical insurance coverage and/or benefit limits. Please refer to the programme website for details.
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)