To pay and claim, simply follow these three steps:
Before you leave the clinic: Pay the bill and get required documents.
Original payment receipts
Additional documents (if any):
- Referral letter from your doctor (for claiming specialist consultation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment or prescribed medication)
- Pre-authorisation confirmation (if pre-authorisation is required)
You can also refer to your Membership Guide or call us for details.
Within 90 days: Submit a completed claim form with the required documents
Please mail the completed form to our Claims Department
18/F Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
After submission: Once Bupa receives your completed claim form and all required documents, you may expect to receive payment within 7 working days
If you chose to get our e-Statement service, we will notify you of the claims result by SMS. We will then transfer the payment of your claims to your designated bank account by autopay.
- If you consult a specialist, receive physiotherapy, have a diagnostic imaging examination or laboratory test, please show your medical card and the referral letter from your doctor.
- You do not need a referral letter when you consult a gynaecologist, paediatrician or family medicine practitioner.
- For any treatment by a specialist whose specialty is not available in the network, please submit a claim form after treatment.
- Your network doctor will arrange pre-authorisation with us for a diagnostic imaging, laboratory test, PET, CT and MRI scan that costs more than HK$2,000.
Some of the above services may not be applicable to members of tailor-made group schemes. Please refer to your membership handbook.