Special offer for Bupa packaged schemes
Bupa packaged schemes for 5 – 50 employees
Health insurance benefits for employees are essential for recruitment and retention. But it's not easy to find great cover at an affordable price that's backed up by quality services. Bupa helps SMEs to overcome these challenges by providing group health insurance with stable premiums, proven service, membership transfer option and many other advantages.
- Easy enrolment: No underwriting required
- Stable and flat premiums: Renewal premiums are more stable compared to tailor-made schemes and offer the same rate for all employees and dependants
- Large medical network: Access up to 2,200 network doctors and facilities
- No claim hassle: Cashless treatment and no claims hassle at designated hospitals and network clinics by using medical card
- Lifelong cover for members: Members have the option of transferring their membership to designated individual health insurance schemes when they retire or change jobs, with no underwriting required and guaranteed lifetime cover if the renewal conditions are fulfilled. All eligible illnesses developed during their group membership will be covered for life under the individual scheme. (see Remarks)
- Round-the-clock support: Fast, responsive 24-hour customer service hotline
- Package options: Three choices of schemes catering different benefit levels and budget needs
Some of the above features are applicable to specific schemes.
The above information is for reference only. For details, please refer to the product brochure and Schedule of Benefits.
Packaged schemes’ featured benefits may include:
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Clinical Benefit
- Dental Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- Medical Card
- The promotion period is valid from 1 February 2020 – 30 June 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- To enjoy ten percent (10%) discount (“Promotion Offer”) on the subscription of a group health insurance packaged scheme, the company (“New Client”) is required to meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Successfully enrols in Bupa Choice Plus, Corporate HealthNet Plus or Enterprise HealthNet Group Health Insurance Scheme (“Eligible Scheme”) through a Bupa Health Management Consultant within the Promotion Period;
- Must not cancel any group health insurance scheme underwritten by Bupa (Asia) Limited (“Bupa”) within 6 months prior to the date of submitting the application for an Eligible Scheme; and
- The Eligible Scheme must come into effect between 1 March 2020 and 1 July 2020 with annual subscription payment paid.
- The Promotion Offer is applicable to the first year’s subscription paid for basic benefits and optional benefits of the Eligible Scheme.
- The Promotion Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers.
- After submitting the application, the New Client will receive a subscription invoice showing the actual discounted subscription and levy amount.
- Bupa reserves the right of final decision for the New Client’s entitlement to the Promotion Offer.
- The Promotion Offer is not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash.
- Bupa reserves the right to cancel or terminate this Promotion Offer (in whole or in part) or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Bupa’s decision shall be final and conclusive on all matters related to the Promotion Offer.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.