Snow fungus sweet soup with natural peach gum
，01 Jan 0001
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
Natural peach gum: 40g
Snow fungus: 1/2 piece
Black dates: 6
Wolfberries: 1/2 tablespoon
Time required: 40 minutes
- Soak the peach gum in water for 10 to 12 hours. It will double in size, depending on the duration and the surrounding environment.
- Wash thoroughly and remove the black impurities from the surface. Cut into small, even pieces.
- Soften the snow fungus in water and cut into small pieces. Cut the black dates in half and remove the seeds. Set aside.
- Boil 3 rice bowls of water in a pot. Add the peach gum, snow fungus and black dates to the boiling water. When the water returns to a boil, reduce to medium heat and boil for half an hour.
- Add in wolfberries and crystal sugar. Boil for another 10 minutes and serve.
Sourced from Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd [Jan-Mar 2018]