Bupa Critical Essential Care
Supporting you in critical times
Bupa Critical Essential Care is a critical illness insurance scheme that covers 58 critical illnesses such as cancer, stroke, and heart disease. This scheme gives you a lump sum benefit in the event of a serious illness.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Up to HK$1.5 million cover for critical illnesses such as cancer, heart attack and stroke. See the list of covered critical illnesses.
You are covered in case of angioplasty and treatments for eight early-stage cancers, including that of the prostate, testes, breast, and cervix uteri. You can make up to two claims of different illnesses for a maximum benefit of HK$240,000.
Available 24 hours every day, our Customer Service team will directly answer your policy-related questions.
A dedicated Care Manager helps you to follow up on claims. If you are admitted into a local private hospital in the event of cancer or heart disease, the Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.
- You can choose a sum insured from HK$200,000 to HK$1.5 million.
- Your subscription’s renewal is guaranteed for five years after you enrol. The cost changes according to your age at renewal after each five-year period.
Benefit: 100% of sum insured
Type of illnesses - Cancer
Type of illnesses - Illnesses related to the Heart
3. Coronary Artery Disease Surgery
4. Heart Attack
5. Heart Valve Surgery
6. Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease
7. Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
8. Surgery to Aorta
Type of illnesses - Illnesses related to Major Organs and Functions
9. Acute Necrotic Pancreatitis
10. Aplastic Anaemia
12. Chronic Relapsing Pancreatitis
13. End Stage Liver Disease
14. End Stage Lung Disease
15. Fulminant Hepatitis
16. Haemolytic Streptococcal Gangrene
17. Kidney Failure
18. Loss of Hearing
19. Loss of Limbs
20. Loss of Speech
21. Major Burns
22. Major Organ Transplantation
23. Medullary Cystic Disease
24. Total and Permanent Disability
Type of illnesses - Illnesses related to Nervous System
25. Alzheimer´s Disease
26. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
27. Apallic Syndrome
28. Bacterial Meningitis
29. Benign Brain Tumour
31. Creutzfeld-Jacob Disease
33. Major Head Trauma
34. Multiple Sclerosis
35. Muscular Dystrophy
37. Parkinson´s Disease
39. Primary Lateral Sclerosis
40. Progressive Bulbar Palsy
41. Progressive Muscular Atrophy
42. Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Type of illnesses - Other critical illnesses
44. HIV Due to Blood Transfusion
46. Occupationally Acquired HIV
47. Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
48. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
49. Terminal Illness
Benefit (Each critical illness): 20% of sum insured, up to a maximum of HK$240,000.
For both Male and Female
1. Minimally Invasive Surgery for Coronary Artery Diseases including Angioplasty
2. Carcinoma in situ of the Testes
3. Early Stage Cancer of the Prostate
4. Carcinoma in situ of the Breast
5. Carcinoma in situ of the Cervix Uteri
6. Carcinoma in situ of the Fallopian Tube
7. Carcinoma in situ of the Uterus
8. Carcinoma in situ of the Vagina
9. Early Stage Cancer of the Ovary
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.2517 5860
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-1pm (except public holidays)