Protecting you with the best care
Bupa Gold medical insurance scheme covers hospital expenses at private room level up to HK$5.4 million. This medical insurance scheme gives you the best level of healthcare at any time and any place. It is suitable for individuals as well as companies that wish to provide the best protection for senior executives as a group medical insurance.
【Limited Time Offer】
Call us at 2517 5860 for details
Enjoy 10% off now!
Terms and conditions apply.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Enrol now to enjoy 10% discount! Terms and conditions apply.
Extra HK$100 shopping vouchers for new members*
*New members of designated plan who register our Bupa4Life wellness App within two months upon policy effective date will receive 1,200 Bupa4Life bonus points which can redeem shopping vouchers valued at HK$100 in the app. Please refer to terms and conditions for details.
We fully cover your hospital expenses up to HK$5.4 million per year which includes room and board charges, miscellaneous hospital services expenses, consultation fees of western physicians, physiotherapists and chiropractors. The amount of this annual cover will be restored in the next contract year if it is used up.
This scheme's Hospital and Surgical benefit and optional Clinical Benefit provide psychiatric-related coverage to take care of your mental wellbeing.
Enjoy higher cover if you need more than one operation because Bupa pays out surgical benefit on a per operation basis rather than per disability. You can claim up to the maximum benefit limit for each operation.
We won't raise your premium based on how many claims you’ve made. Your subscription will be based on your age only, no matter how much you claim on conditions that arise after your membership starts.
Bupa cares for your health and wellness. You can enjoy free Bupa Wellness Programme for a comprehensive health assessment or redeem up to HK$1,500 of other healthcare services every year.
- A Care Manager can be in touch with you to follow up on claims and assist you throughout treatment and recovery, from explaining your treatment plan and overseeing costs to arranging follow-up consultations. If you're admitted to a local private hospital, our Care Manger will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.
- Healthcare centre choices and a second medical opinion are available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- Day case surgery or clinical operations are covered
- Maternity Benefit and Dental Benefit of your choice
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Private room level
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Free Overseas Medical Contingency Top-up Benefit
- Additional cover of HK$500,000 for emergency medical treatment overseas
- Bupa Wellness Programme
- Each member aged 18 or above will enjoy a complimentary Wellness Service or redeem up to HK$1,500 worth of other healthcare services once a year
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Health Coaching Services
- Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits and www.bupa.com.hk/health-coaching-services for details
- Clinical Benefit
- Covers prescribed western medication, Chinese herbalists, Chinese bonesetters, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests as well as full cover for treatment by western physicians, physiotherapists and chiropractors
- Includes coverage for psychiatric-related treatments and psychological counselling, such as outpatient treatments for psychiatric, psychological, mental or behavioural conditions, senile dementia (including Alzheimer’s disease) and Parkinson’s disease
- Free choice of doctors
- Access to more than 1,700 network doctors and medical service providers with Bupa’s medical card; you can also enjoy video consultation services with our selected general practitioners through a video call comfortably and safely at home
- Dental Benefit
- Two visits of scaling and polishing, unlimited visits for other dental treatments
- Maternity Benefit
- Covers obstetrician's fee, hospitalisation charges, prenatal and postnatal check-up costs, and nursery care for newborn baby during a hospital confinement
- Multiple specialties to meet different medical needs
- Experienced health professionals to guide you from consultation through treatment and follow-up
- Quality assured network clinics and facilities
- Cashless service with eligible medical card
Bupa DAY series
- Eye day surgeries
- Day-case gynaecological procedures
- Clinical treatments for musculoskeletal pain
- Guidance and treatments to support breast health
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)