Bupa Care HealthNet
Covers your hospital and clinical expenses
Bupa Care HealthNet medical insurance scheme combines hospital and clinical benefits in a single plan. We also offer free dental services and annual health assessment to members.
【Limited Time Offer】
Call us at 2517 5860 for details
Enjoy up to 20% off now! Plus win a trip to London!
Terms and conditions apply.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Call us at 2517 5860.
Enjoy up to 20% off now!
Plus win a trip to London!Terms and conditions apply.
Just use the Bupa medical card and we’ll pay all of your eligible clinical expenses. The medical card is welcomed by 2,180 network doctors and medical service providers across Hong Kong and Macau. This covers treatments by general practitioners, specialists, physiotherapist, diagnostic imaging, and laboratory tests.
No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at a network clinic.
Enjoy higher cover if you need more than one operation because Bupa pays out surgical benefit on a per-operation basis rather than per disability. You can claim up to the maximum benefit limit for each operation.
- A dedicated Care Manager helps you to follow up on claims. If you are admitted into a local private hospital, the Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.1
- Doctor referrals, second medical opinion, as well as a qualified nurse available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.2
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- Day case surgery or clinical operations are covered
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Ward/ Semi-private/ Private room levels
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Clinical Benefit
- Use Bupa medical card to enjoy cashless treatment
- Covers diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, prescribed western medication, treatment by western physicians, physiotherapists, and chiropractors
- Consult a doctor in the Bupa network and enjoy full cover
- Consult a doctor out of the network and enjoy cover up to benefit limits
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Free Bupa Dental Assessment
- Each member can enjoy free scaling and polishing service once a year
- Free Bupa Health Assessment
- An annual free health check-up will be offered to members aged 18 years and above
- Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- Cover starts from the first day of your hospital stay
- We pay 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under the Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- A daily cash sum of up to HK$1,000 for 182 days per year (a total of HK$182,000)
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)