Multiplied cover to protect you and your family
This medical insurance provides comprehensive and flexible cover to take care of you and your family’s medical insurance needs. Your whole family can share a generous combined annual benefit pool of up to HK$1 million with Full Cover Benefit. What’s more, you can enjoy up to 15% lifelong subscription discounts and free wellness services tailored to your needs.
No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong:
- Canossa Hospital
- Evangel Hospital
- HK Adventist Hospital - Stubbs Road
- HK Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan
- HK Baptist Hospital
- HK Sanatorium & Hospital
- Matilda International Hospital
- Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas)
- St Paul’s Hospital
- St Teresa’s Hospital
- Union Hospital
We offer up to 15% lifetime discount on subscription and up to 50% discount for children below 18, regardless of your claims history. If no claims were made, you can enjoy up to 15% discount when you renew.
As your healthcare partner, we want you to be healthy. That’s why we provide a series of free wellness services for you starting from your second year with us. The Wellness Programme includes dental polishing, eye check-ups, fitness management, and full body health check-up services.
Available 24 hours every day, our Customer Service team will directly answer your policy-related questions.
A dedicated Care Manager helps you to follow up on claims. If you are admitted into a local private hospital in the event of cancer or heart disease, the Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect (Except for Maternity Benefit)
- Opt for Maternity Benefit to cover medical expenses related to your pregnancy needs
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Ward level
- Full cover for hospital expenses when receiving treatment from Bupa Healthcare Appointed providers, with no admission deposits, hospital bills or claims procedures
- Medical expenses covered under Standard Benefit for treatment from non-Bupa Healthcare Appointed providers, including:
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Free Double Benefit for Serious Illnesses
- Doubles the benefit limit for hospital expenses under the Standard Benefit for common serious illnesses such as cancer, coronary artery disease, kidney failure, end-stage liver disease and tuberculosis.
[Remarks: Please refer to the contract for definitions of the designated serious illnesses. Coronary artery disease should require angioplasty or bypass graft surgery.]
- Free Bupa Wellness Programme
- Enjoy a free wellness service every year, such as dental polishing, eye check-up, vaccination, full-body health check, pre-marital/pre-pregnancy check-up, and fitness management.
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use medical card at any local private Hong Kong hospitals
- Cover starts from the first day of your hospital stay
- We pay 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under the Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Covers obstetrician's fees, hospitalisation charges, prenatal and postnatal check-up costs, and nursery care for newborn baby during a hospital confinement
- You will receive reimbursement after your maternity cover takes effect for 9 months or more
- Clinical Benefit
- Covers general practitioner, specialist, home consultation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, prescribed western medication, physiotherapists, chiropractors, Chinese herbalists, and Chinese bonesetters
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.2517 5860