Multiplied cover to protect you and your family
This medical insurance provides comprehensive and flexible cover to take care of you and your family’s medical insurance needs. Your whole family can share a generous combined annual benefit pool of up to HK$1 million with Full Cover Benefit. What’s more, you can enjoy up to 15% lifelong subscription discounts and free wellness services tailored to your needs.
【Limited Time Offer】
Call us at 2517 5860 for details
Enjoy up to 32% family discount now! Child discount up to 50% off!
Terms and conditions apply.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Call us at 2517 5860.
Enjoy up to 32% family discount now! Child discount up to 50% off!Terms and conditions apply.
No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong:
- Canossa Hospital
- Evangel Hospital
- Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital
- HK Adventist Hospital - Stubbs Road
- HK Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan
- HK Baptist Hospital
- HK Sanatorium & Hospital
- Matilda International Hospital
- Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas)
- St Paul’s Hospital
- St Teresa’s Hospital
- Union Hospital
This scheme's Hospital and Surgical benefit and optional Clinical Benefit provide psychiatric-related coverage to take care of your mental wellbeing.
We offer up to 15% lifetime discount on subscription and up to 50% discount for children below 18, regardless of your claims history. If no claims were made, you can enjoy up to 15% discount when you renew.
As your healthcare partner, we want you to be healthy. That’s why we provide a series of free wellness services for you starting from your second year with us. The Wellness Programme includes eye check-ups, fitness management, and full body health check-up services.
If you have cancer or heart disease, our Care Manager can help you follow up on claims and assist you throughout treatment and recovery, from explaining your treatment plan and overseeing costs to arranging follow-up consultations. If you're admitted to a local private hospital, our Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect (Except for Maternity Benefit)
- Opt for Maternity Benefit to cover medical expenses related to your pregnancy needs
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Ward level
- Full cover for hospital expenses when receiving treatment from Bupa Healthcare Appointed providers, with no admission deposits, hospital bills or claims procedures
- Medical expenses covered under Standard Benefit for treatment from non-Bupa Healthcare Appointed providers, including:
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Free Double Benefit for Serious Illnesses
- Doubles the benefit limit for hospital expenses under the Standard Benefit for common serious illnesses such as cancer, coronary artery disease, kidney failure, end-stage liver disease and tuberculosis.
[Remarks: Please refer to the contract for definitions of the designated serious illnesses. Coronary artery disease should require angioplasty or bypass graft surgery.]
- Free Bupa Wellness Programme
- Enjoy a free wellness service every year, such as eye check-up, vaccination, full-body health check, pre-marital/pre-pregnancy check-up, and fitness management.
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Health Coaching Services
- Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits and www.bupa.com.hk/health-coaching-services for details
- Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use medical card at any local private Hong Kong hospitals
- Cover starts from the first day of your hospital stay
- We pay 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under the Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Covers obstetrician's fees, hospitalisation charges, prenatal and postnatal check-up costs, and nursery care for newborn baby during a hospital confinement
- You will receive reimbursement after your maternity cover takes effect for 9 months or more
- Clinical Benefit
- Covers general practitioner, specialist, home consultation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, prescribed western medication, physiotherapists, chiropractors, Chinese herbalists, and Chinese bonesetters
- Includes coverage for psychiatric-related treatments and psychological counselling, such as outpatient treatments for psychiatric, psychological, mental or behavioural conditions, senile dementia (including Alzheimer’s disease) and Parkinson's disease
- Dental Benefit
- Covers dental expenses such as scaling and polishing, fillings and extractions, emergency consultations and more
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)