Bupa Transfer Care
Uninterrupted care through every life stage
Bupa Transfer Care medical insurance scheme is exclusively for Bupa group medical insurance members to continue your health cover at the same room level after your group membership ends.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
- A dedicated Care Manager helps you to follow up on claims. If you are admitted into a local private hospital, the Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.1
- Doctor referrals, second medical opinion, as well as a qualified nurse available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.2
- Up to 15% no claim renewal discount (NCB)
- Up to 50% child subscription discount when you enrol your family
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Ward/ Semi-private/ Private room levels
You can choose to transfer your membership to the same room level as your entitled room level or lower under your group medical insurance scheme.
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use our medical card at any local private Hong Kong hospitals
- Cover starts from the first day of your hospital stay
- We pay 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under the Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Clinical Benefit
- Covers general practitioner, specialist, home consultation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, prescribed western medication, physiotherapists, chiropractors, Chinese herbalists, and Chinese bonesetters
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)