How to choose the right insurance plan
How do you choose among the many different types of medical insurance plans to meet your needs? “How to choose the right insurance plan” gives you useful insights and advice to help you make the right choice.
- Which insurance do I need to purchase, critical illness insurance or medical insurance? Would I need critical illness insurance if I were to take a higher benefit level of medical insurance?
- How can I make use of “deductible” to lower my medical insurance cost?
- What is hospital cash insurance? In what case will I need to buy a hospital cash plan?
- What does the term “Loading” mean? Do I need to pay loading upon renewal if I made claims for hospital stay? If the subscription will be adjusted according to age, should I buy medical insurance when I get older?
- In what way does the new model of buying insurance plans online offer more flexibility than the traditional insurance sales model?
- Filing a claim for a hospital bill is a painstaking process. What kind of medical insurance plan provides a hassle-free experience?
- Medical cost rises every year. How do I make sure that my insurance can cover medical expenses?
- Parents are always looking to give the best protection to their children, especially when it comes to their health and wellbeing. There are many choices out there: medical, savings, life insurance, and critical illness to name just a few. Which ones should you get?
- Is it true that network doctors in a medical insurance scheme are of low quality?
- My employer has provided medical insurance, why do I need to buy another one for myself?
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)