How to choose the right insurance plan
Have questions about medical or critical illness insurance plans? We've prepared some guidelines and tips to help. Check it out now!
Confused about medical and critical illness insurance? Medical cover for baby Medical card Network doctor Medical cost Cancer treatment costs Deductible Hospital cash Loading
[Matilda International Hospital] Exclusive Offer for Bupa Members: FREE Top-up Services in Obstetrics and GynecologyDiscount on antenatal check-up & child birth at Matilda International Hospital, pre/postnatal wellness program and Uber Taxi hospital pick up service........
【Immigration Insurance】Take notice of coverage & benefitHow should we manage our insurance policies before & after immigration? The coverage of the insurance purchased might not be appropriate after immigration.......
【Baby Insurance】Which insurance do babies need most?Medical? Critical Illness? Accident? Life? Select the most suitable insurance products according to the actual needs and illnesses they may suffer from.......
【VHIS Plans Comparison】- Pay attention to those exclusionsHow should we choose among VHIS? Pay attention to benefit detail included waiting period, outpatient expense, benefit limit and even the detailed benefit......
【Pregnancy】– Maternity Insurance Claims for Private Hospital?Pregnancy brings out high medical expenses. Bupa Hero VHIS Plan offers optional maternity benefits including those expenses incurred due to pregnancy......
Do I need individual medical insurance when I'm already covered by group medical insurance?Many employees wonder if they still need individual medical insurance as their employer has already provided group medical insurance......
Choose the right medical insurance plan for your baby – the gift of a lifetimeNew life brings infinite joy to any family, and every baby is a blessing for their parents. While parents may be reluctant to spend money on themselves, they're more than willing to splurge when it comes to their children's health and wellbeing......
Confused about medical and critical illness insurance? Is critical illness insurance necessary when you're already covered by medical insurance?Many people are unsure about the differences between medical insurance and critical illness insurance. While they both provide protection for the insured, the two actually serve different purposes. Medical insurance covers expenses such as hospitalisation that are considered medically necessary......
Critical illness insurance covers high cancer treatment costs during your unpaid leaveWith medical advancements and the introduction of newer drugs, cancer is curable if you're diagnosed and treated early. As cancer treatment costs continue to rise, especially for targeted therapy drugs, you may want to consider planning ahead for a rainy day, in case you have to take time off work during treatment.......
- How can I make use of “deductible” to lower my medical insurance cost?
- What is hospital cash insurance? In what case will I need to buy a hospital cash plan?
- What does the term “Loading” mean? Do I need to pay loading upon renewal if I made claims for hospital stay? If the subscription will be adjusted according to age, should I buy medical insurance when I get older?
- In what way does the new model of buying insurance plans online offer more flexibility than the traditional insurance sales model?
- Filing a claim for a hospital bill is a painstaking process. What kind of medical insurance plan provides a hassle-free experience?
- Medical cost rises every year. How do I make sure that my insurance can cover medical expenses?
- Parents are always looking to give the best protection to their children, especially when it comes to their health and wellbeing. There are many choices out there: medical, savings, life insurance, and critical illness to name just a few. Which ones should you get?
- Is it true that network doctors in a medical insurance scheme are of low quality?
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)