Quality healthcare cover for the price-conscious
This affordable choice of medical insurance gives you the essential medical cover you need, plus the option of adding Full Cover Benefit to your comprehensive cover even more comprehensive.
【Limited Time Offer】Call us at 2517 5860 for details
Enjoy 10% off now!
Terms and conditions apply.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Enjoy up to 10% off now! Terms and conditions apply.
Extra HK$100 shopping vouchers for new members*
*New members of designated plan who register our Bupa4Life wellness App within two months upon policy effective date will receive 1,200 Bupa4Life bonus points which can redeem shopping vouchers valued at HK$100 in the app. Please refer to terms and conditions for details.
No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong:
- Canossa Hospital
- CUHK Medical Centre
- Evangel Hospital
- Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital
- HK Adventist Hospital - Stubbs Road
- HK Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan
- HK Baptist Hospital
- HK Sanatorium & Hospital
- Matilda International Hospital
- Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas)
- St Paul’s Hospital
- St Teresa’s Hospital
- Union Hospital
We offer additional cancer coverage of up to HK$156,000 per year to support treatments such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy and targeted therapy. What’s more, this cover will be reinstated each year for the rest of your life, giving you lifelong protection. If you choose Full Cover Benefit, all eligible cancer treatment expenses will be fully reimbursed.
This scheme's Hospital and Surgical benefit and optional Clinical Benefit provide psychiatric-related coverage to take care of your mental wellbeing.
Enjoy higher cover if you need more than one operation because Bupa pays out surgical benefit on a per-operation basis rather than per disability. You can claim up to the maximum benefit limit for each operation.
We won't raise your subscriptions based on how many claims you’ve made. Your subscription will be based on your age only, no matter how much you claim on conditions that arise after your membership starts.
- A Care Manager can be in touch with you to follow up on claims and assist you throughout treatment and recovery, from explaining your treatment plan and overseeing costs to arranging follow-up consultations. If you're admitted to a local private hospital, our Care Manger will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.1
- Healthcare centre choices and a second medical opinion are available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.2
- Up to 50% discount on each child for family enrolment
- Up to 15% no claims renewal discount
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect (except for Maternity Benefit)
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Ward/ Semi-private/ Private room levels
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Companion Bed
- Day Case Endoscopy Procedure
- Day Case Viral Warts and Skin Lesions Procedure
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Health Coaching Services
- Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits and www.bupa.com.hk/health-coaching-services for details
- Full Cover Benefit
- Fully cover hospital expenses with no limit on each hospital expense
- Get pre-authorisation on your hospital expenses before hospital admission, so you can focus on getting better
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use our medical card at nine renowned private Hong Kong hospitals
- Provides a benefit limit up to HK$853,700 per year that will be reinstated every year
- Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use our medical card at any local private Hong Kong hospitals
- Cover starts from the first day of your hospital stay
- We pay 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under the Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Covers obstetrician's fees, hospitalisation charges, prenatal and postnatal check-up costs, and nursery care for newborn baby during a hospital confinement
- You will receive reimbursement after your maternity cover takes effect for 9 months or more
- Clinical Benefit
- Covers general practitioner, specialist, home consultation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, prescribed western medication, physiotherapists, chiropractors, Chinese herbalists, as well as Chinese bonesetters
- Includes coverage for psychiatric-related treatments and psychological counselling, such as outpatient treatments for psychiatric, psychological, mental or behavioural conditions, senile dementia (including Alzheimer’s disease) and Parkinson’s disease
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- A daily cash sum of up to HK$1,000 for 182 days per year (a total of HK$182,000)
- Dental Benefit
- Covers dental expenses such as scaling and polishing, fillings and extractions, emergency consultations and more
Some benefit limits are lower for members aged 65 or above. Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits for more details.
- Multiple specialties to meet different medical needs
- Experienced health professionals to guide you from consultation through treatment and follow-up
- Quality assured network clinics and facilities
- Cashless treatment with eligible medical card
Bupa DAY series
- Eye day surgeries
- Day-case gynaecological procedures
- Clinical treatments for musculoskeletal pain
- Guidance and treatments to support breast health
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)