Enhanced medical insurance at semi-private level
Up to HK$3 million benefit per year to cover hospital expenses in a semi-private room and follow-up out-patient consultations after surgery or cancer treatment. With additional subscription, this medical insurance scheme can also cover some pre-existing medical condition.
Contact us at 2517 5860 to enjoy extra 500 Asia Miles!
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Enjoy up to 15 % off & earn 1 Asia Mile for every HK$1.5 premium now!
Contact us at 2517 5860 to enjoy extra 500 Asia Miles!Terms and conditions apply.
Enrolment is easy. Simply give us a call for instant assessment and approval for your application. No medical examination is required.
You can claim up to HK$625,000 per year for cancer treatment and kidney dialysis expenses, making it easier for you to afford more costly and advanced treatment options. What’s more, this cover will be reinstated each year for the rest of your life, giving you lifelong protection.
Full cover for the cost of follow-up medical examinations and physiotherapy. We also reimburse a full range of out-patient care such as follow-up visits and dietitian consultations to name just a few.
To help with your recovery, Chinese herbalist consultations and acupuncture are covered within 180 days after you receive cancer treatment or surgery for stroke or coronary artery disease.
Three deductibles are available for your choice, making this plan more affordable while providing higher cover. You can use an existing medical cover, for instance, the group cover from your employer, to offset the deductible. You can also enjoy up to 15% subscription discount for family enrolment.
By adding to your subscription and approved by Bupa, you can have the option to cover some common pre-existing medical conditions that you had before your Bupa coverage begins.
- A dedicated Care Manager helps you to follow up on claims. If you are admitted into a local private hospital, the Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.1
- Doctor referrals, second medical opinion, as well as a qualified nurse available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.2
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Semi-private room level
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Private Nursing
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Organ Transplant
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Pre-admission & Non-surgical Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care (After surgery or cancer treatment):
[Remarks: The out-patient visits must be made within 90 days after receiving surgery or cancer treatment]
- Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Tests
- Out-patient Consultation
- Psychological Counselling
- Dietetic Consultation
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Chinese Herbalist Consultation and Acupuncture [Remarks: Visits must be made within 180 days after receiving cancer treatment or surgery for stroke or coronary heart disease.]
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Clinical Benefit
- Use our Bupa medical card to enjoy cashless treatment
- Covers western medication prescriptions, full cover for general practitioner, physiotherapist, Chinese herbalist, Chinese bonesetter and diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests
- Approximately 1,400 network doctors and medical service providers
- Enjoy cover up to benefit limits when choosing doctors outside our network
- Dental Benefit
- Two visits of scaling and polishing, unlimited visits for dental treatment
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)