Enhanced medical insurance at semi-private level
Up to HK$3 million benefit per year to cover hospital expenses in a semi-private room and follow-up out-patient consultations after surgery or cancer treatment. With additional subscription, this medical insurance scheme can also cover some pre-existing medical condition.
【Limited Time Offer】
Call us at 2517 5860 for details
Enjoy up to 23% family discount now!
Terms and conditions apply.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Enjoy up to 23% family discount now! Terms and conditions apply.
Extra HK$100 shopping vouchers for new members*
*New members of designated plan who register our Bupa4Life wellness App within two months upon policy effective date will receive 1,200 Bupa4Life bonus points which can redeem shopping vouchers valued at HK$100 in the app. Please refer to terms and conditions for details.
You can claim up to HK$740,000 per year for cancer treatment and kidney dialysis expenses, making it easier for you to afford more costly and advanced treatment options. What’s more, this cover will be reinstated each year for the rest of your life, giving you lifelong protection.
This scheme's Hospital and Surgical benefit and optional Clinical Benefit provide psychiatric-related coverage to take care of your mental wellbeing.
Full cover for the cost of follow-up medical examinations and physiotherapy. We also reimburse a full range of out-patient care such as follow-up visits and dietitian consultations to name just a few.
To help with your recovery, Chinese herbalist consultations and acupuncture are covered within 180 days after you receive cancer treatment or surgery for stroke or coronary artery disease.
Three deductibles are available for your choice, making this plan more affordable while providing higher cover. You can use an existing medical cover, for instance, the group cover from your employer, to offset the deductible. You can also enjoy up to 15% subscription discount for family enrolment.
By adding to your subscription and approved by Bupa, you can have the option to cover some common pre-existing medical conditions that you had before your Bupa coverage begins.
- A Care Manager can be in touch with you to follow up on claims and assist you throughout treatment and recovery, from explaining your treatment plan and overseeing costs to arranging follow-up consultations. If you're admitted to a local private hospital, our Care Manger will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.
- Healthcare centre choices and a second medical opinion are available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Semi-private room level
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Private Nursing
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Organ Transplant
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Pre-admission & Non-surgical Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care (After surgery or cancer treatment):
[Remarks: The out-patient visits must be made within 90 days after receiving surgery or cancer treatment]
- Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Tests
- Out-patient Consultation
- Psychological Counselling
- Dietetic Consultation
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Chinese Herbalist Consultation and Acupuncture [Remarks: Visits must be made within 180 days after receiving cancer treatment or surgery for stroke or coronary heart disease.]
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Health Coaching Services
- Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits and www.bupa.com.hk/health-coaching-services for details
- Clinical Benefit
- Use our Bupa medical card to enjoy cashless service
- Covers western medication prescriptions, full cover for general practitioner, physiotherapist, Chinese herbalist, Chinese bonesetter and diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests
- Includes coverage for psychiatric-related treatments and psychological counselling, such as outpatient treatments for psychiatric, psychological, mental or behavioural conditions, senile dementia (including Alzheimer’s disease) and Parkinson’s disease
- Approximately 1,700 network doctors and medical service providers; you can also enjoy video consultation services with our selected general practitioners through a video call comfortably and safely at home
- Enjoy cover up to benefit limits when choosing doctors outside our network
- Dental Benefit
- Two visits of scaling and polishing, unlimited visits for dental treatment
- Multiple specialties to meet different medical needs
- Experienced health professionals to guide you from consultation through treatment and follow-up
- Quality assured network clinics and facilities
- Cashless service with eligible medical card
Bupa DAY series
- Eye day surgeries
- Day-case gynaecological procedures
- Clinical treatments for musculoskeletal pain
- Guidance and treatments to support breast health
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)