Bupa Care Kid
Cover your children in a world of benefits
The future lies in the hands of our children. Let us help you protect them with comprehensive medical coverage at an affordable rate.
【Limited Time Offer】Call us at 2517 5860 for details
Enjoy up to 50% off* now!
Terms and conditions apply.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Enjoy up to 50% off now! Terms and conditions apply.
No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong:
- Canossa Hospital
- CUHK Medical Centre
- Evangel Hospital
- Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital
- HK Adventist Hospital - Stubbs Road
- HK Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan
- HK Baptist Hospital
- HK Sanatorium & Hospital
- Matilda International Hospital
- Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas)
- St Paul’s Hospital
- St Teresa’s Hospital
- Union Hospital
This scheme's Hospital and Surgical benefit and optional Clinical Benefit provide psychiatric-related coverage to take care of your child's mental wellbeing.
Enjoy higher cover if your child needs more than one operation because Bupa pays out surgical benefit on a per-operation basis rather than per disability. You can claim up to the maximum benefit limit for each operation.
We cover the expenses of a companion bed for you to look after your children during hospitalisation.
We won't raise your child’s subscriptions based on how many claims your child has made. The subscription will be based on your child’s age only, no matter how much you claim on conditions that arise after the membership starts.
Your child will receive a 50% discount on Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit if both parents enrol in the Bupa CarePro medical insurance scheme.
- A Care Manager can be in touch with you to follow up on claims and assist you throughout treatment and recovery, from explaining your child's treatment plan and overseeing costs to arranging follow-up consultations. If your child is admitted to a local private hospital, our Care Manger will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.1
- Healthcare centre choices and a second medical opinion are available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.2
- Cover day case or clinical operations
- Up to 15% no claims renewal discount
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your child’s membership takes effect
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Ward/ Semi-private/ Private room levels
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Cancer Treatment and Kidney Dialysis
- Companion Bed
- Day Case Endoscopy Procedure
- Day Case Viral Warts and Skin Lesions Procedure
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Emergency Out-patient Benefit for Accidents
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Health Coaching Services
- Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits and www.bupa.com.hk/health-coaching-services for details
- Full Cover Benefit
- Fully cover hospital expenses with no limit on each hospital expense
- Get pre-authorisation before hospital admission, so you can focus on your little one's recovery
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use our medical card at renowned private Hong Kong hospitals
- Provides a benefit limit up to HK$870,600 per year that will be reinstated every year
- Supplementary Major Medical Benefit
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use our medical card at any local private hospital
- Cover starts from the first day of your child’s hospital stay
- We pay 80% of the medical expenses in excess of the amount payable under the Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Clinical Benefit
- Covers general practitioner, specialist, home consultation, diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests, prescribed western medication, physiotherapists, chiropractors, Chinese herbalists as well as Chinese bonesetters
- Includes coverage for psychiatric-related treatments and psychological counselling, such as outpatient treatments for psychiatric, psychological, mental or behavioural conditions, senile dementia (including hyperactivity and autism)
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- A daily cash sum of up to HK$1,000 for 182 days per year (a total of HK$182,000)
- Multiple specialties to meet different medical needs
- Experienced health professionals to guide you from consultation through treatment and follow-up
- Quality assured network clinics and facilities
- Cashless service with eligible medical card
Bupa DAY series
- Eye day surgeries
- Day-case gynaecological procedures
- Clinical treatments for musculoskeletal pain
- Guidance and treatments to support breast health
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)