Superior care is within your reach
Bupa Crystal medical insurance scheme covers hospital expenses at private room level of up to HK$1.75 million per year. This scheme provides Full Cover Benefit for hospital and clinical expenses and free body checks. It is suitable for individuals and companies that wish to provide superior medical protection for senior executives as a group medical insurance.
Levy collected by the Insurance Authority will be imposed on each policy at the applicable rate. The price quoted (if applicable) does not include the applicable levy yet.
Full cover for treatment received at any network clinic or hospital, including Canossa Hospital, Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital, Hong Kong Sanatorium and Hospital, St. Teresa's Hospital and Union Hospital.
No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at any network hospital or network clinic.
We won't raise your premium based on how many claims you’ve made. Your subscription will be based on your age only, no matter how much you claim on conditions that arise after your membership starts.
Bupa cares for your health and wellness. If you opt for Clinical Benefit, you'll enjoy Free Bupa Lifelong Preventive Programme every year starting from your second year of membership. This includes a range of wellness service options from vaccinations to cancer screenings.
- A dedicated Care Manager helps you to follow up on claims. If you are admitted into a local private hospital, the Care Manager will make a courtesy call or visit, with your consent.1
- Doctor referrals, second medical opinion, as well as a qualified nurse available to support you throughout treatment and recovery.2
- No waiting period, cover starts immediately after your membership takes effect
- Day case surgery or clinical operations are covered
- No minimum length of hospital stay
- Hospital and Surgical Benefit
- Use our Bupa medical card to enjoy cashless treatment
- Full cover for treatment at network hospitals
- Cover up to benefit limits if you choose hospitals outside our network
- Benefit items include:
- Private room level
- Room and Board
- Miscellaneous Hospital Services
- Intensive Care
- Private Nursing
- Home Nursing
- Surgeon and Attendance Fees
- Anaesthetist's Fees
- Operating Theatre Fees
- In-patient Physician's Fees
- In-patient Specialist's Fees
- Companion Bed
- Pre-admission and Post-hospitalisation Out-patient Care
- Free Bupa Lifelong Preventive Programme
- Choose from preventive health programmes such as nutrition consultation, flu vaccination, dental service or a body check-up
[Remarks: Available for members with Clinical Benefit.]]
- Free Loyalty Bonus Programme (for members aged 18 or above)
- Choose from check-ups such as cancer screening, ultrasound scanning, mammograms or bone mineral density test
[Remarks: Available for members with Clinical Benefit.]
- Free Bupa Worldwide Assistance Programme
- Clinical Benefit
- No need to pay any deposit, hospital bills or file a claim if you use Bupa’s medical card at any or network clinic.
- Covers prescribed western medication and full cover for treatment by western physicians, physiotherapists, chiropractors, Chinese herbalists, Chinese bonesetters, as well as diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests
- Access to more than 1,700 network doctors and medical service providers
- Choose doctors outside our network and enjoy cover up to benefit limits
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- A daily cash sum of up to HK$1,500 for 365 days per year (a total of HK$547,500). Limit of 182 days for hospitalisation overseas.
The above summary of our insurance products is for reference only. It is not, and does not form part of, a contract of insurance and is designed to provide an overview of the key features of these products.
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)