How to choose the right insurance
Medical cost rises every year. How do I make sure that my insurance can cover medical expenses?
To deal with the ever increasing medical costs each year, customers may consider opting for medical schemes that include Full Cover Benefit. Full Cover Benefit provides an annual maximum benefit for hospital expenses with no limit on each individual item. Eligible medical expenses include room and board, surgical fees, anaesthetist’s fees, and miscellaneous hospital services. Diagnostic imaging, laboratory tests, and physiotherapy after surgery or cancer treatment are also fully covered, if the total cost is within the annual maximum limit.
Schemes with Full Cover Benefit come with different options of benefit level and annual maximum limit for you to choose from according to your needs. At Bupa, we provide ward, semi-private, and private room level with full cover benefit ranging from HK$243,800 to HK$40 million.
- Provides up to HK$3 million benefit per year to cover hospital expenses in a semi-private room
- Covers follow-up outpatient consultations after surgery or cancer treatment
- Cashless hospitalisation and no claims to follow
- 100% reimbursement of hospital expenses if Full Cover Benefit is selected, with benefit limit ranging from HK$243,800 to HK$870,600 per year
- No hassle of payment and claims by using medical card if Supplementary Major Medical Benefit is selected
- Full cover for hospital expenses at ward level
- Full coverage of eligible medical expenses at ward level under Network Benefit
- Family can share an annual benefit pool of up to HK$5 million
Talk to us
Contact our health management consultant to get details and advice.
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm (except public holidays)